Business Development Representatives
This is an amazing early-career opportunity to earn your stripes driving revenue with the rapidly growing team at BriteBiz. We’re looking for motivated self-starters who have a consultative sales approach, provide an outstanding customer experience and offer polished presentation skills. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound sales opportunities across a large customer base.
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the BriteBiz platform.
- Respond to inbound sales calls and emails from new and existing customers.
- Learn and deliver high-impact product demos within weeks of joining.
- Be responsible for a defined territory or client set and reach or overachieve targets and goals.
- Prospect and develop new sales opportunities and drive them to closure.
- Through continuous personal development you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer within your defined territory.
- Ideally 1-2 years post-college experience.
- Prior experience in sales i.e. if you’ve ever sold ANYTHING… back yourself and apply!
- Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle i.e. be a cold-call and cold-email wizard.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times.
- Ability to thrive in a high growth environment – you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution.
- A can-do attitude, be clear and confident in your phone, written and verbal communications, as well as having no qualms communicating with senior decision makers.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Strong personal organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message.
- Self-driven individual with productivity ethic and goal orientation.
Please send a brief email outlining why you think you’re good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an up-to-date CV before Friday the 14th of July.