Junior Software Development Guru
We are looking for someone who wants to play an integral role in the development of a rapidly scaling SaaS company, BriteBiz. Join a small team, doing what they love every day. We need you to help us build some of the incredible new features we have planned and continue developing the architecture of the product.
Most importantly you need to be comfortable doing a bit of everything and learning new technologies quickly. We want a positive attitude to dealing with new challenges, with change and with trying new things. We do have some essential requirements, which are as follows:
- Third Level qualification (Graduate/Post-grad), in computer science, business information systems, IT, or another discipline including a significant numerical element.
- Initiative and ability to work without daily direction.
- Enthusiastic, with a drive for change and efficiency.
- Comfortable fulfilling several roles depending on business needs.
We also have some desirable requirements i.e. in a perfect world you would have:
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience integrating Rest APIs.
- Experience with Version Control such as Git or Subversion
- Linux server experience
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Interest in software startups and a desire to work in them in future
- An interest in how business works and in being involved in all areas of the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Not sure if you’re a fit? Maybe you have some awesome skills in Machine-Learning or Big Data and you think you could help us – tell us how! We want to hear from great developers from all backgrounds – we just want to make BriteBiz the best it can be.
What You Get
You will get the chance to work within a dynamic team who are building next generation software products. As a core member of the development team you will be eligible for training & advancement opportunities as well as the possibility of working in the US from time-to-time.
Please send a brief email outlining why you think you’re good fit to email@example.com along with an up-to-date CV.