Customer Success Manager
Positions Available – Customer Success Managers
BriteBiz is currently recruiting a Customer Success Managers for it’s office in Galway City. We are looking for people who want to play an integral role in the development of a rapidly scaling SaaS company, BriteBiz. Join a great team on an exciting journey.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Success Manager:
The Customer Success Management role is an integration of functions and activities of Marketing, Sales, Training and Support. You will act as a:
- A point of contact for a large portfolio of customers
- Assist customers with onboarding of their teams
- Provide ongoing customer support
- Act as an advocate for new product features
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers
What you need to have:
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, ideally in BIS, IT or Business Studies.
- Good phone manner and strong communication skills
- Experience working with software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Passion for helping customers
- Comfortable wearing many hats and dealing with change
You will be involved with a rapidly expanding start-up in an exciting incubator space in the center of Galway. Not only will you be able to involve yourself in the local technology and innovation scene, you will gain mentorship and guidance from a wonderful team of founders and advisers.
How to Apply & Contact Details:
Please send a brief email outlining why you think you’re good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an up-to-date CV.